How to: MuseScore
For each song click SATB to download. Click PDF to print.
To play, select the downloaded SATB file from your download folder on your PC .
If you have a desktop or laptop Windows PC then Click HERE for instructions.
If you have an Apple computer or a smart phone, the main MuseScore app will not work for you, but an alternative will be added later.
To playback songs on an android tablet MuseScore Songbook might work.
- Go to your app store and search for MuseScore Songbook, to this site for iPads/iPhones or this one for Android devices.
- Purchase (the cost is a bit under $3) and install Songbook.
- Once you’ve installed MuseScore, you can open songs you have saved in the normal way: by selecting from the list in the application in the normal way. You can also select songs to download and play from MuseScore list on the Gospel Folk website secure area.
- You can vary volumes or mute specific voices with the “Mixer”, using the “” icon on the right side of the bottom toolbar.
- You can start and stop playing by pressing the “” in the screen toolbar. You can start playback anywhere by pressing on the note where you wish to begin.
- You can select a section to repeat by pressing the “” and pressing first the start point bar and then the end point bar.
- You can change the tempo and key of the song using the settings “” icon or “” icons, depending on your device.
- To have a printable copy of the song you must also download the PDF version from the Gospel Folk website.
- If you have any difficulties, please send John Schmidt an email with your problem and he will assist you.
For more information see the Musescore developers Website
Christmas Music MuseScore
Songs and PDFs: A-Z
Music Folder Song-Index
PDF (display in separate webpage)